International School Award
MGM Clover Dale School had been awarded with British Council’s International School Award (ISA) 2017- 2020 on November 17, 2017. The award was presented by Ms. Helen Silvester, Director, British Council West India.
ISA is a benchmarking scheme by the British Council that accredits schools as having an outstanding level of support for:
- Nurturing global citizenship in young children
- Enriching teaching and learning
As part of the ISA Action Plan, the school planned seven activities with an International perspective in co-ordination with International Partner Schools. The partner schools for the collaborative activities were The Harker School from USA and Radiant Montessori English School from Nepal.
Students of different age groups (Grade 1-Grade X) participated enthusiastically in the following activities:
- Homework – Connecting the Dots!,
- Air Pollution (Air Today, Gone Tomorrow),
- Sculptures: The Magic of Frozen Melody and Dance,
- Pitter Patter: Don’t Go Away…,
- The Sizzling Bilingua,
- Migratory Birds (Flying Secrets), and